Saturday, February 14, 2009

Air Disaster

Today as usual on Saturday morning after my morning prayers I would spent time catching up with the news. Oh no!! another air disaster, and again happening in very bad weather conditions.  After all this years when we thought that the industry has manage to get their act together to ensure zero accidents. In fact few accidents have been recorded recently. As someone from the air travel industry I am saddened by these events. It looks like we are back to our drawing boards...

This accidents that I've attached is the latest happenings. My condolences to all the families, passengers and crew members.

A commuter plane crashed into a suburban Buffalo home and erupted in flames late Thursday, killing all 48 people aboard and one person on the ground, authorities said.
AirDisaster.Com News: Continental Connection/Colgan Q400 crashes in Buffalo, NY
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: